Re: Artists book

It keeps me alive to stretch the bounds of how we conceive of things. It's
what keeps us progressing and moving into the realm of discovery and
creativity. Ultimately, definitions don't really matter. What matters
is what results from pushing limits. But if some want to hold on to the
tight and narrow, that's fine, as long as I can continue to travel into
the unkown. I agree with those who have responded to this discussion
about the definition of the artists book that you really have to see 'em
to understand how others define 'em. Isn't it just plain boring to have
only one definition? YFC