Re: B&W xerox transfer

If you're using a graphics program its VERY easy to just flip the text.
While you're at it take advantage of various text effects...

Peter

At 08:14 PM 3/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I've never tried the iron trick.  However, toners vary in terms of the
>amount of heat that it takes to fuse them.  The HP laser printers work at
>a lower temperature than most commercial copiers.  Thus, it may be the
>case that the fusing temperature on the Kinkos machine was too high to
>iron off with a regular iron.
>
>However, I've often heard that you must use fresh photocopies for
>transfers but have not had trouble using ones that are several years
>old.  By the way, if you transfer from printer output, how do you get a
>print-out with inverted text so that it reads properly when transferred?
>
>R*
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx