[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Board cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Board cutter
- From: Barbara Coddington <bdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:51:59 -0500
- Message-id: <199803282322.PAA16566@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Missy, what's a Rotatrim? Anything that's for small spaces and small budgets, by any chance?
That's the kind of stuff I need to know about right now!
PS Congrats on/good luck with the first exhibit...
> Thank you so much for taking some time to give advice on the board
> cutter...but I must confess that I found the perfect tool for me....a
> Rotatrim....I ordered it last week, and it arrived in two days...it fits my
> studio space and by budget...and by golly IT WORKS GREAT! I don't think I
> have ever been so pleased with a piece of equipment.