[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Horn Books Books"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Horn Books Books"
- From: Steven C Daiber <daiber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:00:44 -0400
- Message-id: <199803302057.MAA22118@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I done a search on this list and exlibris on horn books, what I'm most
interested in is how the horn was prepared to cover the parchment. And
given the talk a couple of weeks ago are/ were these ping pong padlle
shaped things books?