Study opportunities in the UK

NOTE: This individual is not on the list, so please reply to her directly.
As an aside, she, or anyone else should look at the Guild of Book Workers
Study Opportunities list which can be linked to from the Book Arts Links
section at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. This is the "homepage" of
the list and which links to the FAQ and archives.

Peter

>Below are some Comments.  They were submitted on Monday, March 30, 1998 at
23:09:37

>a_Name: katey henriksen
>
>b_Email: modoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>c_Comments: hi
>       I am looking for schools in the UK to study graduate level
bookbinding/bookarts and possibly book and paper conservation. My search of
the web has not given me much. Can you help point me in a direction or give
me some information. I would be greatful for any help you can give.   thank
you kt

>e_URL Type: ( Site Profile )

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx