[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: GARAGE ANNEX SCHOOL ANNOUNCES CLASSES FOR 1998: Spring &Summer
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: GARAGE ANNEX SCHOOL ANNOUNCES CLASSES FOR 1998: Spring &Summer
- From: "Gray, Lyle" <Lyle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:16:48 -0500
- Message-id: <199803311336.FAA15556@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You're better off flying in to Bradley airport in Connecticut.
Easthampton is only about an hour North of there.
lyle@xxxxxxxxxxx Non animam contine.
>From: Lisa Eckstein [SMTP:lisae@xxxxxxxxx]
>Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 1998 12:26 AM
>Subject: Re: GARAGE ANNEX SCHOOL ANNOUNCES CLASSES FOR 1998: Spring &Summer
>>Does anyone have any idea what time the workshops start and
>>how far Daniel Kelm's studio is from the Boston airport?
>Easthampton is quite a ways from Boston--around a two-hour drive, I
>believe. There is probably a bus that runs from the airport to Amherst
>and/or Northampton, which are college towns close to Easthampton. Try
>Greyhound or Peter Pan.