[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bookbinder's Warehouse "merger"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bookbinder's Warehouse "merger"
- From: Christine McCormick <chrismccormick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:39:29 +0000
- Message-id: <199803311825.KAA17220@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: Photographic Fine Art Service
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Is it possible to get a copy of the catalogue currently in effect?
If so, address follows:
608 39th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98373
> All of the Bookbinder's Warehouse inventory has been transferred, just this
> past weekend, to the Riverdale Maryland location, which is expected to move to
> larger quarters in the next 90 days. ALL of the products of the two companies
> will continue to be available, but shipped from the one location. BOTH
> catalogs will continue to be in effect until such time as a combined catalog
> can be produced....don't expect THAT to happen for many months (it took BBW
> years to produce their newest catalog!).