[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: exhibition fees
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: exhibition fees
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 16:19:25 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199804051507.LAA03747@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199804052027.NAA19000@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Then, of course, there is also the value of the complimentary copy of the
exhibition which participants receive, or at least should receive.
Another thing to consider is that entry fees... may be tax deductible as
part of your advertising... Check with an accountant.
Lilas, really liked your adding everything up like that. Makes it very easy
>> In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern. <<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax> 315.443.9510