[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Off the topic thanks...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Off the topic thanks...
- From: vosberg <kirkhamb@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:00:20 -0700
- Message-id: <199804061401.HAA18040@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi everyone who replied to my lingo query. If you think of anymore, please
feel free to forward them on. I am actually getting a kick out the real
"far out" ones!
Thanks so much for taking the time to make suggestions and sending along a
few lingo words. This character is not a main one so to throw in a couple
of '90's terms will add a little spice to the monologue...
Also thanks for publishing advise.