Re: exhibition fees

I really appreciate a good arguement. I am not sure if it was an
arguement, but I finally found a person that seems to think a bit
clearly here.  I have a deep regard for fees, gallerys and the ones
who do the art, but like you said, don't bitch about the prices.
I exhibit 2 or 3 times a year and manage to do so without paying
a fee, but off course, I have done the ones for fees too.  Unfortunately
my work hasn't gotten in the ones for money.   I wouldn't mind paying
a gallery 60% if they could sell my art.  I have some fine art that
has been in a gallery in Arkansas but hasn't sold for 6 months.  I will
leave it there till they do not want it anymore.  My agreement is 50%
but I would pay more too.  I tip my hat to anyone that starts a gallery.
I find that thought real hard to conceive.  Well anyway, please type
more I need your inspiration.  Thank-You

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx