Re: Arkansas

HELLO _ I AM AN ARTIST IN FAYETTEVILLE< I AM INTERESTED IN BOOKARTS>
MY EMAIL IS BELOW _ MY web site is http://comp.uark.edu/~jmeyerb
I am a printmaker and painter.  I am hopeing to get into bookarts
more and more.  I really like the thought of doing a book.  I HAVE
A SMALL PRINTING PRESS>  Get in touch with me when you get here,
we can start a club or something.  Thank YOU

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx