[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


looking for any specifics on a "fascicle" as a book form...  having just
read an article (by karl young: "notation and the art of reading") who
distinguishes between a fascicle and a chapbook; and having read of emily
dickinson refering to her handmand gatherings as fascicles...  the oed
gives the botanical: "a cluster of leaves or flowers on very short stalks
growing closely together at the base", and i can imagine...  thanks for
all help.

burning press

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]