Re: BOOK EXPLORATIONS '98 Please forward

Dear Lila-

Although I sent you the very first ( ripped untimely from its mother's womb)
"finished" GENESIS- I have finally solved some of the engineering problems,
especially the wear and tear on the folded images resulting from the different
configurations of the book. I would like to send you the new version, if
possible, for the exhibition. Do we have time for me to do that? Please let me
know, and I can have it in the 2 day mail tomorrow.  Regards, Louise
Neaderland. isca4art2b@xxxxxxx or call (718)638-3264