[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: bookarts-as-career
- From: Karen Sanders <karen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:34:22 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199804082029.QAA22946@panmunjom.compgen.com>
- Message-id: <199804082034.NAA19728@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A local talk show features Clark Howard, who specializes in consumer
economics. A caller asked about getting into a marketing business, and
Clark Howard said, "If you don't want to sell things to total strangers,
it's not the business for you."
Maybe there's some golden question like that for getting in the "book"
-Karen from Atlanta
On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Pat Baldwin wrote:
> Don't quit your day job!