Re: "fascicle"? and pricing

I tried something similar with my "ISBN Books;"
<http://www.teleport.com/~bbrace/books.html>. Each book consists entirely
of web-offset full-page-bleed imagery (no text) on newsprint, perfect
bound, and inexpensively available. The idea was to eventually re-sequence
and re-issue all the books as one large compendium with the assistance of
the funds raised from these individual "advance" sales. The costs of
distribution eventually made this strategy unattractive. I elected instead
to extend the project one image at a time (one every twelve hours), on the
Net; <http://www.teleport.com/~bbrace/12hr.html>.

--

The_12hr-ISBN-JPEG_Project                               <<<

> episodic                  ftp://ftp.wco.com/users/bbrace <
> eccentric             ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace <
> continuous           ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace <
> hypermodern         ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace <
> imagery online   ftp://ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace <

Usenet-news: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr/ a.b.p.fine-art.misc
Mailing-list: listserv@xxxxxxxxxx / subscribe 12hr-isbn-jpeg
Reverse Solidus: http://www.teleport.com/~bbrace/bbrace.html

{ brad brace }  <<<< bbrace@xxxxxxxxxx >>>>  ~finger for pgp