finishing press

Hello.  I was wondering if anyone has ever tried building their own
finishing press and/or have any any design improvements they'd like to
suggest.  I plan on building one myself and I don't believe I've ever
even had the pleasure of seeing one much less checking out its operation.

I've posted a diagram of my current "blueprints".  You can find it at:
http://netnow.micron.net/~dagley/press.html

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on this.
Thank you.

Lori Dagley
dagley@xxxxxxxxxx