[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: finishing press
- From: Dagley <dagley@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:44:24 -0600
- Message-id: <199804101543.IAA20926@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried building their own
finishing press and/or have any any design improvements they'd like to
suggest. I plan on building one myself and I don't believe I've ever
even had the pleasure of seeing one much less checking out its operation.
I've posted a diagram of my current "blueprints". You can find it at:
I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on this.