Re: Web graphics

Ron, why don't you give us all the web page design stuff - I really am
interested too.  Thank-You Ron for being so helpful.
We appreciate people like you.
Have a great Easter!

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx