Re: Scan or shoot photos

I hope we are not too far off the original topic!
Adding to Peter's comments below:  I always scan text or graphics at 1200 dpi
and then adust the results in Photoshop.  The contrast (threshhold) can be
adjusted, the image sharpened and any stray marks erased. The 'clean' image
then can be resized as necessary.

Christine