[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Apr 1998 to 11 Apr 1998
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Apr 1998 to 11 Apr 1998
- From: Michael Bradley / Hi Stockwell / Ben Campbell-Bradley <himike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:55:31 -0500
- Message-id: <199804130225.TAA15778@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am new to the list and so I hope I am doing this right. Since I
joined (specifically with the desire to make connections with those who
might help me find new rollers for a just purchased Kelsey and some
advise on using it for my second ever printing exercise) I haven't read
anything from traditional bookworking perspective. The 'scan or shoot'
info is also very interesting as we are moving toward setting up a web
site, BUT>>>> Is there someone out there who can help with basic
practicle questions about typesetting and printing?