[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Scan or shoot photos
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Scan or shoot photos
- From: Darryl Baird <darrylb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:46:40 -0500
- Message-id: <199804131556.IAA15460@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: http://web2.airmail.net/darrylb
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Duh, why didn't I think of that? ...digital camera!!
Charles, you can rent very high quality 35mm digital cameras in Dallas
at ProCamera (214-631-4500). That would indeed solve the UV problem and
the $75 per photo dilemna. The cost is moderately high for a daily
rental, but it is probably less than the film and houly fees.
just another thought