Re: How about a Book Arts Book Catalogue?

Peter and Tom-

Thankyou both, a catologue of list members' books is a wonderful idea.
What a nice show of cooperation in making it happen, too. This is
something I think I've wanted for a while, but hadn't realised quite
what it was, bravo!  --em

Peter our listowner said:
> I could include it as part of the Book Arts Web, URL in the header. What I
> can do is make a form which people can fill out. If Tom's willing, I could
> have the messages directed to him, he can compile, send to me and I'll be
> happy to put on web. Sound like a plan? I can have a form ready by tomorrow
> evening sometime.

--erin moore
ecmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx