Re: Chinese Traditional Bookbinding

04.13.98

Susan,

According to the author of this book, a flood at the warehouse destroyed
all unsold copies of this title, surpisingly, probably just after you got
your copy.  Take care of it, there are few of them in captivity.

Oh, this information came to me last week via telephone, so it is as
current as any info there is on the matter.

But thank you anyway.  And it is worth a try, on the odd chance that a
carton of the bloody things may have survived.

Someone should give this thing a go and post the list with their results.

don    colophon@xxxxxxxx

---------
> From: Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <sgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Chinese Traditional Bookbinding
> Date: Sunday, April 12, 1998 7:00 PM
>
> Dear Friends
>         I believe there was a posting recently looking for a copy of
Chinese