[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Call for Entries
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Call for Entries
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:50:27 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199804131745.NAA22862@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199804131750.KAA19160@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Question. What is it with the incredibly short lead time for exhibitions
these days. Less than 4 weeks. Doesn't leave one time to create anything.
> HOW TO ENTER:
> Entries will be accepted through May 1, although early submissions are
> welcomed (if not preferred), as the book is currently under way and the
> deadline for the manuscript is imminent.