Source of exotic leathers

I'm looking for a source of exotic skins which will ship to the US. Karen
Crisalli (Bookbinder's Warehouse) used to have some, sold out a long time
ago, and the rest we know. Any suggestions. What about you Canadians. I
know that there are some great (French-)Canadian binders who in the best
tradition of French binding use it.

Peter

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx