Re: Source of exotic leathers

Most of the exotic skins availiable in the US are manufactured for the shoe/
custom bootmaking industry- here are a few sources to get you started-

Hide Crafter Productions- 1.888.263.5277
The Leather Factory- 1.800.822.8437
Mid-Continent Leather Sales- 1.800.926.2061

If you have specific needs, I'm sure any of these suppliers could help you.

good luck,
jeff peachey