[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source of exotic leathers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Source of exotic leathers
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:23:44 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199804141520.LAA08691@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199804141523.IAA18888@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Alright, enough here. No need to turn this into a nasty debate.
Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
315.443.9937 <wk> 315.443.9510 <fax>
On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Georgie McNeese wrote:
> Yeah, especially the rattlesnakes. We should make them a protected species
> so that they can bite our dogs, cats and children. And we should certainly
> save the lizzards so that they can live wonderful lives in aquariums!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jill Timm <jtimm@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tuesday, April 14, 1998 7:28 AM
> Subject: Re: Source of exotic leathers
> >Wouldn't it be nice to leave all those exotic skins on the exotic aminals.
> >there is no demand for the skins, they will stop killing the animals.