Re: Creating 'the Last Book' to Hold All the Others

You're correct about the technology.  However, I seriously doubt that
books will ever disappear.  We see on all the science fiction shows that
information is always available.  We also see that it is often from an
unseen voice.

I hope that people will never have to give up snuggling down in bed with a
good book.  Books are our window to the world.

My .02 cents worth.

Barbara (StampBear)
bholl@xxxxxxxxxxx