Re: Being practical and following your dream

Thank-You for the long story about your life as a bookartist, swimming
instructor and all around gal.  Wow - what a revelation.  I don't think
I could do that all in a few pages.  It was truely revolutionary to
say the least.  I am not a book artist, but a printmaker and painter.
I have been contemplating what it would be like to do a book of
small woodcuts or etchings.  Of course I never considered this something
I would do for money, but maybe just like yourself for personal
inrichment.  I think teaching for you has proved good.  I am wondering
now that you are older, do you regret not becoming an art professor?
Sounds like you would have made a very good one!  Please answer
if you can.  Thanks again.  Keep up the good writing, I was very
interested in your story about your recent exhibition in the library.
Have a great day.

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx