[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Being practical and following your dream
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Being practical and following your dream
- From: "Janet L. Meyer-Borders" <jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 16:48:38 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199804131620.LAA13032@comp.uark.edu>
- Message-id: <199804162154.OAA12014@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thank-You for the long story about your life as a bookartist, swimming
instructor and all around gal. Wow - what a revelation. I don't think
I could do that all in a few pages. It was truely revolutionary to
say the least. I am not a book artist, but a printmaker and painter.
I have been contemplating what it would be like to do a book of
small woodcuts or etchings. Of course I never considered this something
I would do for money, but maybe just like yourself for personal
inrichment. I think teaching for you has proved good. I am wondering
now that you are older, do you regret not becoming an art professor?
Sounds like you would have made a very good one! Please answer
if you can. Thanks again. Keep up the good writing, I was very
interested in your story about your recent exhibition in the library.
Have a great day.
Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call. Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx