snafu in sending message

I have tried several ways to post a message. Maybe it has been posted but it
does not appear on my incoming mail.  Please give me instructions or post the
message for me please as follows:

YOURS FOR THE HAULING
Bruce Beck of Evanston Illinois has a Miehle vertical V50 printing press in
his studio which he will give to anyone who wants it. It's in excellent
condition, all manuals and type specimans as well as a troubleshooting journal
(small) is included.  Interested parties should contact Bruce by email:
BECKBRUCE@xxxxxxx