Re: Exotic Leathers - Us?

Hi!
I'm just a new subscriber, but don't you think you have quite covered this
topic?
I'm sure I'm not the only one to find it somewhat distasteful - and I haven't
discovered how to "filter" my email yet.  Some of the letters are very
interesting and the links useful.

I owe at least 3 people personal email replies - keep the faith, I'll get to it
soon

Christine