[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A lighter topic!
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: A lighter topic!
- From: chrismccormick <chrismccormick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:17:49 -0700
- Message-id: <199804172117.OAA18582@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A female student shows up during a young
professor's office hours. She glances down the
hall, closes his door and kneels at his feet,
"I would do anything to pass the exam".
She leans closer to him, flipping back her hair,
gazing meaningfully into his eyes and sensuously
whispers "I mean..., I would do....anything!!!".
He returns her gaze. "Anything???"
"Oh yes" she said, "anything!"
He stared into her eyes, and in a whisper said