BINDING

If anyone wants to help this gentleman, please do so directly.

Peter

>From: LDS1952 <LDS1952@xxxxxxx>
>Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:55:39 EDT
>To: pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: BINDING
>
>I am seeking an independent press or publishing house to do some limited runs
>on some soft cover, AND some hard cover, books (about 8.5" by 5.5").
>
>I  MAINLY want to find a good place to buy binding supplies of all kinds...
>principally hand-binding gear; possibly a perfect-bound press or sewn-binding
>machine. I also want to do some limited runs on my PC of childrens' books,
for
>local library... where can I get good coated covers? Embossers for
paperbacks?
>Trimmers/Paring? Stampers/foils for imprinting lettering, etc.? What about
>phototransfer methods?
>
>I WANT TO MAKE SOME NICE BOOKS, AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE AT FIRST!
>Any help will be greatly appreciated!
>THANKS:
>
>DR. J.B. TUNNER
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx