[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: BINDING
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 06:21:00 -0400
- Message-id: <199804201036.DAA19776@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If anyone wants to help this gentleman, please do so directly.
>From: LDS1952 <LDS1952@xxxxxxx>
>Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:55:39 EDT
>X-Mailer: AOL 3.0 for Windows 95 sub 18
>I am seeking an independent press or publishing house to do some limited runs
>on some soft cover, AND some hard cover, books (about 8.5" by 5.5").
>I MAINLY want to find a good place to buy binding supplies of all kinds...
>principally hand-binding gear; possibly a perfect-bound press or sewn-binding
>machine. I also want to do some limited runs on my PC of childrens' books,
>local library... where can I get good coated covers? Embossers for
>Trimmers/Paring? Stampers/foils for imprinting lettering, etc.? What about
>I WANT TO MAKE SOME NICE BOOKS, AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE AT FIRST!
>Any help will be greatly appreciated!
>DR. J.B. TUNNER
>> In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern. <<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax> 315.443.9510