cloth tightback

Help! I want to do a military uniform cloth binding on _The Rise and Fall
of the Third Reich_. However, it is over 1000 pages, and I plan to bind in
pictures, maps, and assorted Nazi memorabilia. I forget the name for this
sort of binding... it's right on the tip of my tongue. Anyway, I because of
this, I want to bind it as a tightback. I've been turning it over and over
in my mind, but have decided I need some advice. Has anyone successfully
executed a cloth tightback? How did you do it?

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor                     email: hales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy                phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                   fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815