[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Two-needle Coptic Sewing
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Two-needle Coptic Sewing
- From: "D. Guffey" <dguff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:53:19 -0700
- Message-id: <199804230003.RAA35360@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 10:39 AM 4/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Dorothy Africa wrote:
>>was vellum and more likely sewn with a bristle than a needle which is
>>probably why your paper model seems too loose.
What is a bristle? Thanks...