[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:35:10 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199804231315.IAA13167@roadrunner.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199804231435.HAA36942@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That did it. Thanks, Lyle, for the URL and the computer lesson.
At 09:16 AM 4/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Make sure that you drop the period after ".html". Try this:
>lyle@xxxxxxxxxxx Non animam contine.
>Spam bait: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx, abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>From: Sam Lanham [SMTP:slanham@xxxxxxxx]
>>Sent: Thursday, April 23, 1998 9:11 AM
>>Subject: Re: Bristles (was RE: Two-needle Coptic Sewing)
>>At 08:13 AM 4/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> Thompson Conservation Laboratories has a description on how
>>>to use one at http://www.teleport.com/~tcl/hogbrist.html.
>>I couldn't get this URL to work. "File not found" message from the Teleport
>>Also tried the Teleport search engine without success.
>>Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)