Re: acrylic inks

Beth, This is the contact person for Magic Color, an acrylic esp. good
for use on rubber stamps.

--------------------------

Hello!  I received a message from Bernadette at Royal Sovereign today
regarding your inquiry.  Yes, we are the US direct source for Magic
Color.
What can we do to help?

A special offer and more information on Magic Color is available at our
site, the address is listed in my signature.

Regards,

Ed Minor
National Art Supply,
Internet and Specialty Markets

EdMinor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.nationalart.com/

*****

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]