[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: (Im)perfect binding
- From: Betty Storz <storz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:37:55 -0700
- Message-id: <199804232340.QAA24690@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I see that my fractions got screwed up. The first sentence in my posting
should end:....especially those under 1 1/4" thick.
Further down it should read: I find myself using the side-sewing method
most often for books under 3/4" thick.