[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: metal/plex etc boards
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: metal/plex etc boards
- From: Betty Storz <storz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 19:44:30 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199804240204.TAA09159@dns1.mcn.org>
- Message-id: <199804240244.TAA33874@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 06:48 PM 4/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>If you are serious about drilling in plexi, then ask your
>friendly hardware monger for the special drill bits.
>You'll know them by the unusually sharp angle the
>point of the drill makes (like 60 degrees. Most
>drill bits have an obtuse point) With special bits
>you can drill any thickness of plexi and the drill
>wont shatter the edges of the hole when it goes
>thru the back of the piece.
Thanks for the tip, Cyan.