[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: "Perfect" replacements for "perfect" bindings.

The mull can be gotten from most any bookbinding supply place: Bookmakers,
Gaylord... It may also run under the name of crash, super. You can also
use jaconette, muslin, or linen


Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L

> I would like to hear about the mull that stretches width-wise the Duncan
> Campbell mentioned.  What is it called?  Where can I get some?
> Betty Storz
> storz@xxxxxxx

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]