Re: Mull, etc.

Ideally the mull extends about an inch (relative to the size of the book
of course) beyond the shoulder of the spine and reinforces the joint and
endsheet where it's needed most.

I'd never heard of stretch cloth either and always used linen/muslin or
something like mull. I pull it tight when I put it down but it's not
really stretching the material itself.

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx