Re: British Library unveils new electronic manuscripts

Thanks for the information about Leonardo's book on the computer.
How do you get to it?  Please tell us on the book list serve?
Ron you are always so good to us.

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx