[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: British Library unveils new electronic manuscripts
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: British Library unveils new electronic manuscripts
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:17:33 -0400
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SOL.3.95.980424131503.7419A-100000@comp>
- Message-id: <199804241930.MAA41332@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 13:15 24/04/98 -0500, Janet L. Meyer-Borders wrote:
>Thanks for the information about Leonardo's book on the computer.
>How do you get to it? Please tell us on the book list serve?
Uh, um, I believe you go to England, and go to the British Library, and
somewhere in there is the computer they were talking about.
All joking (or half-seriousness/half-joking) aside, though, if the
following URLs still work...
...then most of the works mentioned are up for viewing on the 'net, just
not with the handy-dandy, page-turning program that they spoke of, that's
available to users at the library itself.
>Ron you are always so good to us.
Thanks Janet, although I do trust and have faith that there are those who
might feel otherwise -- it's good to have balance in one's life.
P S Y M O N ? ? ? ?