[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Stretch Cloth
- From: Preservation Manager <mkelzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:11:17 -0700
- Message-id: <199804271623.JAA29054@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Our binder uses SUP-R-BIND reinforcing material from LBS (Library Binding
Service) 1-800-247-5323. It's a polyester non-woven material. It's used for
it's ability to stretch while rounding and backing double fan-adhesive
glued volumes. You could probably call for a sample. It's sold primarily
in large quantities.
SFPL Preservation Dept.