Re: Book show

Janet:

Thanks for the plug and especially for the compliment. The URL you provided
leads to the Prize Winners page but you can also view entries by category
or by thumbnails, read introductory and other text, and all pages are
mirrored in French. The first page of the Art of the Book '98 exhibition is
at http://www.cbbag.ca/ab98.html, and from there you can visit any other
page. Have fun!

Richard.

>This may have been mentioned already, but I have only just seen it--
>the most magnificent online exhibit of artists books from this
>year's Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild show!
>http://www.cbbag.ca/ab98pw.html
>Check it out if you haven't yet. (Sorry if I'm repeating old news...)

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>