posting for book arts digest

Dear Lynn:
.."I'm going to Sydney with a trip planned to the Alice Springs area for three
weeks mid-May to June.  Thanks for suggestions."
You might want to contact Adele Boag who runs a gallery in Adelaide, which
just had an exhibition of Australian artist books (and 3 invited international
artists - i was one of them).  she might be able to give you some names and
addresses of book people in Sydney etc. Her email is
wotzkeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
also: she wrote me just yesterday asking if i know of a venue where this show
could travel...if anyone can help her out, please contact her.
Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill/Dobbin Books
50-52 Dobbin Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222