[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: teaching bookmaking
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: teaching bookmaking
- From: ANGEE <angco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 07:14:49 -0700
- Message-id: <199805032311.QAA21496@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please do keep it on the listserv. We can all learn something new that
way. Thanks for the info. Angee
dea sasso wrote:
> Dear Lee;
> I'm a bookbinder in Northampton Ma., just joined the BookArts-L and
> you're the first person I'm messaging. I hope I'm answering properly.
> If I don't hear from you I will write directly to your email address.
> Maybe that's the way I'm supposed to respond.
> Maybe we'd do letterform projects and more incorporating of designs.
> Anyway, I would love to talk with you more about all this. You are
> welcome to contact me directly at: deasasso@xxxxxxxxxxx
> I love sharing ideas, techniques, experiences, new projects, and I have
> two book structures in particular I could send with directions that you
> could try. Take care and have fun. I look forward to hearing from you.