From:  Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <sgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject:   Re: teaching bookmaking
To:          BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Friends
        Here is a list of tools and materials that Iwrote up for the
teachers
I work with. Hope you find it helpful. .........
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA

MAKING BOOKS
SUSAN=92S TRAVELING WORKSHOP

THE TOOLS

* Film Containers: I use empty film containers for the wish scrolls from

Ethiopia. Places that print photos on the premises usually have lots
that they recycle. They should be willing to give you quantities for
free.

--------------B91B0C82FA9604A7CCED1AAB

<HTML>
Here is a posting from the group concerned with handmade books&nbsp; -
it gives another use for empty film containers! Looks like donations migh=
be welcomed -"one man's trash..."

<P>Christine<I></I>

<P><I>From:&nbsp; Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord &lt;sgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxx></I=

<BR><I>&nbsp;Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp; Re: teaching bookmaking</I>
<BR><I>To:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; BOOK_ART=
S-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</I>
<BR><I>Dear Friends</I>
<BR><I>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is a list of tools=

and materials that Iwrote up for the teachers</I>
<BR><I>I work with. Hope you find it helpful. .........</I>
<BR><I>Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord</I>
<BR><I>Newburyport, MA</I><I></I>

<P><I>MAKING BOOKS</I>
<BR><I>SUSAN=92S TRAVELING WORKSHOP</I><I></I>

<P><I>THE TOOLS</I>
<BR><I></I>&nbsp;
<BR><I></I>&nbsp;<I></I>

<P><I>* Film Containers: I use empty film containers for the wish scrolls=

from</I>
<BR><I>Ethiopia. Places that print photos on the premises usually have
lots</I>
<BR><I>that they recycle. They should be willing to give you quantities
for</I>
<BR><I>free.</I></HTML>

--------------B91B0C82FA9604A7CCED1AAB--