Attention Midwest Members

To GBW Midwest Members and all other interested!

The Spring issue of Quarto: The Quarterly Newsletter of the Midwest Chapter
of the Guild of Book Workers is now available on line at the Midwest homepage.
The URL is  http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~alstrom/gbwmidwest/index.html

Choose the "Quarto" link.  You will also find the Winter issue on line as
well.

The non-virtual newsletter will be mailed to members within the next couple
of days.

Any mistakes, typos, shoddy HTML can be reported to me, but I won't admit
any of it is my doing!

Eric Alstrom                    Guild of Book Workers Midwest Chapter
        33 Townsend Place               Newsletter Editor and Web Page Binder
        Athens, OH  45701
                                740-592-4609
alstrom@xxxxxxxxx
                        http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~alstrom/

***Articles gladly accepted.  Remember, submission is good for the soul!***