Re: Re[2]: In the news...

This link didn't seem to work for me.  Did anyone else have success?
Kim

----------
From:   MATT HANNAN[SMTP:MATT.HANNAN@xxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Thursday, May 07, 1998 1:02 PM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re[2]: In the news...

     Remember, we're talking about China here...since when have Tibetans
     had anything to say about what happens to them or their country (well,
     since '59)?

     A local (to me) artist visited Tibet as one of the organizers of the
     Paper Road Project to re-teach papermaking to many of the Tibetans!
     For more info on his journey visit:

     http://www.ppcc.ccoes.edu/dept/chss/artisans/tomleech.htm

        Matt