GBW - Midwest Chapter Meeting

Morning, folks!

Some of you have already heard about this, but for those who didn't...

The Midwest Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers will hold the annual
meeting on May 22-23 at Legacy Art & BookWorks in Columbia, Missouri.  The
Program Schedule includes:
        Tour of papermaking facilty at University Missouri - Columbia,
                hosted by Fibers professor Jo Stealey
        Demonstration and hands-on Turkish paper marbling with me.
        Tunnel Book Making with Annie Tremmel Wilcox
        Artist's tour of the current Hnadmade Paper show "Traditions in
                Transition" at Legacy with artists Jo Stealey and
                Leandra Spangler.
        The Business metting stuff (honest, it won't take long!)
        Show n' Tell n' Sell

Cost of the Workshop is $20 for Guild Members, $25 for all others.

We would like your registrations by May 15.  Contact me to make any
arrangements.

Jim

  James T. Downey

jdowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  www.legacyart.com
1-800-776-4924

The person who believes that something cannot be done
should not interrupt the person doing it.